My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary


The idea for the card I'm posting had been wandering around my head for a while. It's turned out nothing like I expected but I think I'm pleased. We've been married now for thirty one years (both second marriages). I've made this card to put away as we were married just before Christmas and we both have often forgotten the date several times in the past with all the Christmas preparations.

7 comments:

craftygranny said...

oooh that's so elegant i love it.

Maria (mumhug) said...

I think it is very stylish its beautiful.

Karen said...

WOW!! Another stunning card!! x

Sarah said...

You always make really stunning cards and this is no exception, I love it, happy anniversary for December xxx

CT19720 said...

Stunning card, very elegant and everything goes so well togetherx

Gem said...

gorgeous, I love the image and the monochrome effect :) xx

Paula said...

Wow this is stunning love the colour combo.
Paula xxxx