My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 5 September 2009

Catching up with the blog


Lots of photo's to post, first of all my trifold card to npsmama who was another part of the three way swap. I really love the flower stamp and the sentiment is from SU's range.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card, so elegant. I love the flower stamp x

Highland Handmade said...

What a beautiful card!! :) xx

Maria (mumhug) said...

That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I love this card, I love those stamped flowers xxx