My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 26 September 2009

Basic Grey Blog Candy from Jo


Look at this absolutely gorgeous blog candy I won on Jo's blog, Rambling Boots. The picture doesn't show how vibrant the colours are. I am looking forward to making cards for my grandchildren over in Canada where Halloween is celebrated in a big way and now I've got some fantastic stash to make them with. A huge thanks goes out to Jo.

3 comments:

Maria (mumhug) said...

wow you lucky thing can't wait to see what you create with that lot xx

leia said...

Ooh how lucky are you?! Bet you'll have loads of fun playing with all that x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous stash, well done you x