My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge no: 33


I ran all the way over to post my last minute entry for the Funky Fairy's challenge No. 33. I don't like the false light at this time of night, nearly midnight, so I'm not very pleased with the photo but I am pleased with the funky fairy's funky Christmas papers, great stuff!

8 comments:

craftygranny said...

ooh that's really great i love the colours and the stamp.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the flowers ,, they look fabulous :-) Love the simplicity of this ,, very stylish ;-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge
Luv
Lols x x

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jennie, I love the neutral tones its very classy x

Sarah said...

Wow, love this card, it is gorgeous xxx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow this looks absolutely amazing!!! xx

Gem said...

beautiful card Jennie, the colours are so stylish and love how you've put the flowers together :) x

Maria (mumhug) said...

I love this card it feels really Autumnal

Paula said...

Wow what a stunning card such fab colours and the flowers look fantastic.
Paula xxxx