My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

The New Boy on the Block

Well, he has arrived and what a handsome chap he is. I know it's early days but this is definitely a 'man's' dog. I think I have been relegated to 'zeta-female' as he is quite aloof with me, he doesn't shrink away but tends to ignore me but OH gets an entirely different reception. Being a rescue dog means that you don't get the full story of his background and I don't think he had that many walks although his foster carer has really looked after him well. I will be happy when he chases the hundreds of bunnies we have in our fields. Catch 'em, not a chance but good fun trying.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Jennie, so pleased he's arrived with you. After a while with you bet he'll be rolling over for you to give him a tickle x

Maria (mumhug) said...

Aww bless I bet he will bring lots of joy to you all.xx

Choccy said...

Awww hes lovely. Im sure he will settle down soon. It wont be long until hes wagging his tail then tripping you up ( or is that just my dog ? ) and not forgetting harrassing you for his dinner. x

Paula said...

Oh im so pleased for you give him a big hug from me.
Paula xxxx