My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 21 September 2009

He's arriving on Tuesday!


The new addition is arriving on Tuesday and I am so looking forward to having him to stay. We've had dogs around us for nearly thirty years, most of them German Shepherds like Ben, we said farewell to our last dog, Mr Bubbs, over five years ago, so it will be good to hear the pitter patter of dog's paws again

9 comments:

Chris said...

He's absolutely gorgeous Jennie, I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun with him! Chris x

Anonymous said...

Awh he is so sweet :-) x

Lauren Hayward said...

He's beautiful!

Maria (mumhug) said...

He is gorgeous and I am sure he will be really happy with you.

Karen said...

WOW He's a handsome fella. Enjoy him. x

Sarah said...

Isn't he gorgeous, I can see why you are soooo excited!!!

Pink Sherbert said...

He is stunning! I love German Shepherds such hansome dogs x

Paula said...

Oh hes so beautiful.
Paula xxxx

Marg said...

What a handsome dog Jennie - makes me want to hug him x