My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 5 September 2009

Last but by no means least!



I created this card for a friend of ours who has recently retired, a huge thanks to saveapenny on MSE for help with the decoupage. I never thought I had the patience to do all that cutting out. The inside is filled with photo's of a recent holiday that my OH and friends had in Majorca.

8 comments:

craftygranny said...

oh wow that's really cool bet he loves it .

Karen said...

These flippin men cards are great! I have made a few of these and they always cause a smile :)

Highland Handmade said...

hahaha I love it!! hope he does too! I don't think I would have the patience for lots of decoupage!! or the steady hands either! xx

Gem said...

love this one, hilarous :) xxx

Maria (mumhug) said...

Looks great I am sure it will go down a treat.

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card, I love it!!! Sorry but it wasn't me who helped with the tips xxx

Paula said...

What a fantastic card just fabulous.
Paula xxxx

dragonllew said...

Fab card I sure it will go down well.