My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 12 September 2009

More cards for our troops.




A few more cards for the troops, have to send these off on Monday so still time to do a few more.

PS Just made the top four with the Christmas colours

5 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Very simple but so elegant!!! inspiration!! x

dragonllew said...

They all look fab

furrypig said...

well done on doing so many cards I must get mine sent off to Marg and put them on my blog!!

Sarah said...

Wow you've been sooo busy, beautiful cards xxx

craftygranny said...

You must have been working hard to do all those . They are great and for such a good cause.